David Smith's Rock and Roll Playground

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BYU

the couples that find each other here astound me

People that I think never have a chance of finding anyone, like the fashion backwards math nerd finds his MFHD to help him multiply, or the renaissance sally finds her broadsword wielding knight in shinning armor, or the anime lover who finds a mystical asian princess. I'm much happier to see one of these couples than I am when the MTC teacher finds the girl from the new era cover. So I've concluded Based purely on the odd, odds, if your are a funny shaped puzzle piece, your corresponding piece is somewhere in the Wilk eating lunch right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Dang it. Why am I not in the Wilk right now?

2:53 PM  
Blogger austinmcraig said...

She is at the WILK? Right now? What the heck am I doing at WORK?!
Reading blogs, apparently.

1:35 PM  
Blogger vantastic said...

i just lol-ed. thanks.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Joslin said...

Thanks Dave. I'm a strangely shaped puzzle piece and you just gave me hope for finding my match. And he's eating food, even better.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home