David Smith's Rock and Roll Playground

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

if you know me very well, you'll know that I have theories, some outlandish and other more down to earth. My theories tend to be centered in things that occupy my attention, this is why I have so many theories on dating, despite my shortcomings in that area. I started to write a book of some of my more accepted and what I believe to be helpful theories. I think dating is fascinating I will talk about dating for hours with anyone.... anyone except,... recently I've noticed that I refuse to talk theories with people I potentially interested in romantically I won't mention one word to anyone I'm interested in. I find this to be very odd, because I don't fancy myself a player on any level I lack the confidence charisma and have to much of a conscience. I think I fear because once I start letting people know they'll start reading me like a book, or even worse misinterpret my actions and think I'm being insincere. Welcome to my Diary, thats what my blog has turned into.

6 Comments:

Blogger meredith said...

I think misinterpretation of actions is quite possibly the most frustrating thing about dating... in all stages.

7:25 AM  
Blogger ber said...

AGREED!! like last night when i tried to take dave on a date to the swanky posh belmont swimming pool and he rode off on his bmx instead. i thought it meant he was interested, but i might have been wrong.

2:48 PM  
Blogger D Smith said...

sorry for poor grammar, and usage in the post it was late, I'll correct it when I have more energy, thanks for understanding anyways, also BMX is always a good sign ber, thanks for caring

8:55 PM  
Blogger vantastic said...

hmmm....i cant wait to buy the book. ps. keep up the great work.

12:39 PM  
Blogger meredith said...

I am scared to say this becuase of what happened when I told this to austin but you should really conisder coming back to blogland sometime too.

7:43 AM  
Blogger austinmcraig said...

The Readers demand a post David. And the readers...get what they want.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home