David Smith's Rock and Roll Playground

Saturday, June 16, 2007


I Went to Hell and Back and All I Got Was This T-Shirt.




Intramural Champion, that really jumps off the resume. Who's not going to want to have a proven champion on their team? I thought I'd feel different after I finally won one, but it only makes you more thirsty.

I've been on a winning streak. As you might notice there's a trophy in the picture above, that's because me and some friends of mine also took the Thursday Night Bowling league, with the help of Steve's Intermountain I disproved the critics that said the only bowling trophy I would ever own would be from D.I. Ha! Who's wasting their life now MOM*?







*My mom and dad have always supported me in my sports endeavors... all those laps they made me run while other kids were eating dinner were just to build the heart of a champion.

2 Comments:

Blogger ber said...

nothing evokes more pride than a bowling trophy. i'm not being facetious...i think bowling over 75 is a big deal, so here's to you champ!

11:02 AM  
Blogger meredith said...

the team mom could not be prouder.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home