David Smith's Rock and Roll Playground

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Fun With Photoshop

A Gentle Reminder not to be on the bad side of Justin, Landon, and Austin my room mates

I just asked for horns and a halo to go along with my angel and devil tattoos and I got this masterpiece.
Also I thought I'd let you in on what happens late nights when you have photo shop in the home. mythical creatures, movie heros, and priceless works of art.



here are some mash ups of people we know, maybe you recognize them.



and Last but not least in the corners of face book if you knwo where to look you might find these goodies. Over Christmas Austin made some motivational posters of all his room mates (see Austin's facebook album) so I made this one in retaliation. Little did I know what I was getting into.

This Is what happened when Landon got a hold of them.


and then Justin.


3 Comments:

Blogger austinmcraig said...

I believe I'm simply a victim here, there is nothing in this post that says people should beware my photoshop skills. I'm just made to look like centaurs, villains and girls.
But people should avoid being on my "bad side", whichever side that is, all the same.

5:08 PM  
Blogger ber said...

i just about peed my pants when i saw the austin centaur!
dave-i do have your wedding announcement.

8:50 PM  
Blogger D Smith said...

Austin: not afraid of you because of your photoshop skillz but more because you are simultaneously a centaur and a European super-villain

Amber: its great to hear from a blog stalker. Also, I recommend an adult Di-a-per while reading my blog in the future.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home