David Smith's Rock and Roll Playground

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Navigation

Not Unlike six degrees of Kevin Bacon, I often play a game on the internet to see if I can get from site to site without ever using the keyboard. For Example, I got to my Blog today by clicking on a friends blog that I subscribe to (one of the two), and finding a link to my blog through theirs, a grand total of zero keystrokes, thats like pitching a no hitter. Facebook is my favorite for this game, as everything links to everything, what a world wide web we live in. this game has only gotten worse as the Iphone has come into my life, I don't even have to dial someones number anymore, I just have to find it on the internet, click on it and the Iphone does the rest. I love the Iphone and don't even care about the stigma associate with it.

Well I think I'll click on elsewhere now.

1 Comments:

Blogger meredith said...

i do this too. no joke. only on facebook though.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home