David Smith's Rock and Roll Playground

Saturday, November 17, 2007



Trenton My little brother left on a mission about a month ago, and just recently i visited my parents again and stayed the night. They had assumed that I would sleep in his bed, and so did I... until I walked in his room, void of his ornaments, and trinkets, and his life; it felt like I was walking into a dead persons room, So, needless to say I stayed in guest room instead.


that kid is gonna be a great missionary we're all very proud,

p.s. These photos were snapped inside the MTC after they tell you to turn off your cameras, but thanks to I phone, these and other memories were captured.

1 Comments:

Blogger austinmcraig said...

He isn't dead, I promise. In fact, if you go by the analogy of being "born" in your first area, and all that jazz, then WE'RE the ones who are dead.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home