David Smith's Rock and Roll Playground

Friday, November 09, 2007

Hate Racists?


I found this ad in a ultra conservative, family oriented, newspaper in Orem UT, It made me do a triple take.


Luckily I believe this is a Joke, intended to raise awareness of racism. I don't think the respected George Washington University would dare to really be associate with something so ignorant, however the world may never know because www.terrorismawareness.com is under construction.
Also, at the very bottom of the ad it implores you to do a google video search for "the Power of nightmares" which is a series of documentaries written and produced by Adam Curtis for BBC, That compares the rise of American Neo-classical conservatism , and the Radical Islamic movement, drawing on the similarities of the two movements. I think this whole thing can be summed up by one phrase. It's not Radical to be a Radical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home