David Smith's Rock and Roll Playground

Sunday, March 25, 2007

A brief Introduction.

I've recently been trying to get my more profound thoughts down into a notebook for the purposes of passing them on to my posterity; however, just like nephi, theres a lot of things that I don't feel like need to clutter up my stylish Moleskine thought book. so in addition to my first record, I figure this could do for a second set of plates to house some of those thoughts not worthy of my leather bound genius book.

So... Without Further ado, Welcome to D. Smiths Rock and Roll Playground. Feel free to romp around, break lamps like it's a hotel suite, and carve your names and comments on it's virtual walls

2 Comments:

Blogger austinmcraig said...

AWESOME SWEET YA ROCKTASTIC PLAYGROUND 2007! START THE PARTY!

11:54 PM  
Blogger meredith said...

I was just starting to feel sorry for myself for one reason or another and then saw this. You can't feel bad when something this good hits the internet!
I started my blog for similar reasons. It even had to do with my moleskine.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home